#1 Kuala Lumpur
- The heart of Malaysian economy and culture.
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport, which is about 40 km from the City center and it’s connected to all over the world via its popular.
- The capital city is the main gateway to Malaysia.
- They’re many things in Kuala Lumpur like as visiting the famous Petronas Twin Tower to the historical Sultan Abdul Samad Building at Dataran Merdeka. Also visit Batu Caves, the largest Hindu Temple in Malaysia and see the Batik printing.
- Federal Administrative Center of the Malaysia, which was built in 1999.
- In the city houses all the government offices including the Prime Minster’s Office.
- This is the greenest city in Malaysia, where you can see modern and unique structure and architecture including the 650 hectares man-made lakes.
- It’s about 38 km from the main city of Kuala Lumpur.
- Malacca city is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Located about 145 km from Kuala Lumpur and 240 km Singapore.
- You can see many historical places such as Christ Church, the Stadthuys, St. Paul’s Hill, Dutch Fort, Portuguese Settlement and many more.
- George Town is a UNESCO World Heritage city, in this place where you can see a unique cultural and architectural.
- Places : Penang Hill, Snake Temple, Kek Lok Si Temple, Dhammikarma Burmese Temple, War Chaiyanabgalaram, Batu Feringgi and Gurney Drive.
- Known as : Foods paradise.
- Local delicacies foods : Penang Rojak, Pasembur, Char Kway Teow, Asam Laksa, Nasi Kandar and many more.
- Langkawi is an archipelago made up of 99 islands in the Andaman Sea on Malaysia’s west coast.
- Beautiful nature : white beaches, jungle clad hills, and paddy fields.
- Places : Dayang Bunting, diving at Pulau Payar Marine Park, ride the steepest cable car at Gunung Mat Chingcang, Mangrove River Cruise, Mahsuri Mausoleum, Crocodile Farm, Laman Padi, Handicraft Complex and more.
#6 Mount Kinabalu
- Height : 4,095m high is the tallest peak in South East Asia.
- Located : 85km northeast of Kota Kinabalu.
- Renowned : ecology, flora and geology.
- From your country, fly direct to Kota Kinabalu International Airport. From the airport either go to Kota Kinabalu City Center or straight to Kundasang, Ranau, Sabah. Have a good rest and be prepared for the hiking.
#7 Genting Highlands
- Establishment : 1965
- Elevation : 1,865 m (6,118 ft)
- Climate : Genting Highlands has a spring-like climate, with yearly temperatures no higher than 25 °C (77 °F) and rarely falling below 14 °C (57 °F) yearly. The lowest temperature of Genting Highlands is 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Attractions : The comprehensive indoor and outdoor theme-park was promoted as the destination for “Fun at the Peak”. The entire resort was subsequently billed as “The City of Entertainment”.
- Casino : Resorts World Genting is the only legal land-based casino in the country. There are two main casino outlets in the resort which are Genting Casino and SkyCasino.
- Amenities:The resort has two performance venues and a cineplex.
- Arena of Stars is a concert hall with a capacity of 5,132 seats.
- Genting International Showroom is a multimedia entertainment venue with up to 1,000 seating capacity.
- Bona Cinemas at SkyAvenue is their first cineplex outside China and consists of 6 cinema halls equipped with Dolby Atmos sound systems and IMAX theatre systems.
#8 Cameroon Highlands
- Located : 20 km east of Ipoh, 150 km north of Kuala Lumpur and at 5,000 ft. above sea level.
- Temperature: Not higher than 25 Celsius and sometime falls below 12 celsius.
- Known as: supplier of vegetables to both Malaysia and Singapore.
- Tourists: Taman Negara, Perhentian Island, Penang, Malacca and Langkawi.
#9 Perhentian Islands
- Area: 15.35 km²
- Total islands: 5
- Popular : The great places for diving and snorkeling; in most cases you can enjoy the underwater world right in front of the resort.
#10 Taman Negara
- The world’s oldest rainforest, 130 million years old virgin rainforest is waiting to share her pride heritage.
- This is the perfect place for travellers who love wild life viewing, jungle trekking, hiking, rock climbing, fishing, camping and many more.
- It has a tropical, humid climate with temperatures averaging 86°F (30°C).